Academic Appeal Form

Occasionally, students may have the need to seek an appeal of a BGSU Policy.

EXAMPLE: You are seeking to change your grade option in a class after the deadline.

If you are a student in the College of Arts and Sciences, you may use this form to submit such appeals.  [If you are in a different college, please contact that college for the appropriate appeal procedure.]

You may also write your appeal on a separate sheet and submit it to:

College of Arts and Sciences
374 Central Hall
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH 43403
Phone: 419-372-2015 FAX: 419-372-8548

Submission of this appeal is not a guarantee of approval. After the appeal is received, the Student Services area will forward it to the appropriate person for a decision. Appeal decisions take about a week. Once a decision is made, you will be notified via your BGSU email address.


copy the digits from the image into this box